Thursday, May 12, 2005

Iraq - Hersh "fudging" the truth - Again

The "it's ok to lie Hersh, contends that Iraq is "Moving Towards Open Civil War". This despite all the evidence to the contrary.

As I noted yesterday the Sunnis have now joined the Iraqi government and have cabinet positions including one as the defense minister. That appointment prompted thousands of Sunnis to join the Iraqi army.

Things have gotten so bad for the terrorists that they are trying to intimidate the Sunnis into fighting.

The general also said there are indications that some Sunnis in the region want to join the political process, and that the insurgents are engaged in what he called an 'intimidation campaign' against those people.


And, thanks to the liberal media, most people are unaware that there has never been an Iraqi suicide bomber - they've all been foreigners!

Excuse me, but the definition of civil war is "war between citizens of the same country".

Hersh admits “Sometimes I change events, dates, and places in a certain way to protect people,” Hersh told me. “I can’t fudge what I write. But I can certainly fudge what I say.”

In fact Hersh does this quite a lot as I noted in New York Metro.

When you see the name Hersh, just think Seymour "Fudge".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss